Anti-hail net which ripens fruits earlier
Photo-selective, anti-hail HDPE net which affects plant development by modifying the light available, both qualitatively and quantitatively. It is equipped with central and side selvedges that ensure strength and resistance to hail and wind stress.
The TENAX IRIDIUM photo-selective mesh actively protects crops from adverse weather conditions such as hail, wind, thermal shocks and cold.
It accelerates the growth and ripening of fruits.
Ideal for vines, apple trees, kiwi trees, peach trees, apricot trees, cherry trees, strawberries, blueberries and vegetables.
- HDPE net
- Highly tear resistant
- Equipped with central and side selvedges for greater strength and resistance
- UV treated
- Innovation – 2 in 1 product: professional anti-hail net and a product which accelerates fruit ripening
- Light diffuses more and is better distributed on plants
- It improves the quality and size of fruits
- It actively protects crops from adverse weather conditions such as hail, wind, thermal shocks and cold
- It accelerates the growth and improves the ripening of fruits
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNITS/PALLET||EAN 14|