The traditional anti-hail mesh
Traditional anti-hail two-thread woven net for greater tear resistance and a longer lifespan. It has reinforced edges to firmly fasten it.
It does not unravel, is flexible and resistant, for professional use.
It is permeable to air and water, allowing a regular development of crops.
TENAX DEFENDER PLUS is the ideal professional anti-hail net to be used in vegetable gardens and orchards to:
- Protect crops and fruits from hail
- Protect from birds
- UV treated
- Highly tear-resistant
- With side selvedges
- Mesh: 7×8 mm
- Two-thread woven net
- It allows an effective active defence, which withstands wind and hail
- It allows light and air to pass through
- It allows plants to grow luxuriantly
- It reduces the amount of damaged products in case of violent weather phenomena
- It is easy and quick to install
- It is tear resistant and long-lasting
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNITS/PALLET||EAN 14|
Installing the anti-hail net on tunnels for vegetable gardens
- Create the support structure with HOOPS
- Reinforce the structure with METAL WIRE
- Lay the TENAX DEFENDER anti-hail net on the support structure
- Fasten the net to the HOOPS with TUNNEL CLIPS and to the metal wire with TENAX CLIPS.