Cost-effectiveness and resistance
This PP net protects vegetables from hail and voracious birds if installed on support structures. Heavy-duty and inexpensive, UTILFENDER is an excellent multi-purpose protection.
PP mesh that can be used on support structures to protect crops from hail and bird attacks. It can also be used on the ground to harvest small fruits, such as olives and hazelnuts.
- Heavy-duty and inexpensive
- Made of PP (polypropylene)
- Rectangular mesh: 6×7 mm
- Multi-purpose, it protects from hail and birds
- Light, inexpensive and effective
- Non-toxic, it does not alter the flavour of fruits
- The rigid structures prevents the development of sacs under the weight of hail
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNITS/PALLET||EAN 14|
Installing the anti-hail net on tunnels for vegetable gardens
- Create the support structure with HOOPS
- Reinforce the structure with METAL WIRE
- Lay the TENAX UTILFENDER anti-hail net on the support structure
- Fasten the net to the HOOPS with TUNNEL CLIPS and to the metal wire with TENAX CLIPS.