Extensible and adaptable
This diamond mesh can be lengthened and widened if needed, in order to cover and protect also fruit trees with irregular crowns from voracious birds.
TENAX ORTOFLEX BIS is used to protect fruit trees from birds. Thanks to its diamond mesh, this net is highly adaptable; it can be lengthened and widened if needed, in order to cover and protect also fruit trees with irregular crowns from voracious birds.
- UV treated, it keeps its features unaltered over time
- Light yet resistant
- Made of PP (polypropylene)
- Diamond mesh: 0×20 mm (Net dimensions when perfectly opened)
- It protects fruit trees
- Highly adaptable to tree crowns
- Light yet highly resistant
- Effective against bird attacks
- It does not harm birds, it simply prevents them from reaching fruits
- Lightweight and easy to instal
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNITS/PALLET||EAN 14|
Lay the net directly on crops or fruit trees. If needed, fasten the fabric with the specific TENAX TWINE.
Create the support structure placing the hoops in the ground. Lay the TENAX net on the support structure. Fasten the net to the hoops with TUNNEL CLIPS and to the ground with U STAPLES.
The TENAX net is very light and easy to install. Therefore, it also effectively protects small garden ponds from falling leaves.