Trendy bicolour double-faced woven net
Double-faced woven net made of HDPE flat threads with 100% virgin, high-quality polymer: it is high-screening, ultra-resistant and run-proof. The two trendy colours (white and Glam grey) make SOLEADO DUO the ideal product to protect your privacy for a long time, giving a stylish and bright touch to the environment.
The double weave results in an elegant melange effect, high tear resistance and greater screening. Double-faced, it is light on the front and darker on the rear side.
It is UV treated, resists chemicals and weather conditions and maintains its colour and structure unaltered for many years. It is tear resistant and long-lasting.
The SOLEADO DUO screening mesh with double weave can be installed on fences, gates or balconies to protect from view and wind. It gives buildings a touch of elegance, at the same time making them refined and cozy. It gives a stylish and bright touch to the environment.
- It is the ideal product to protect your privacy for a long time, as well as to screen terraces and gardens
- Perfect for screening private areas and balconies
- Suitable also as additional protection on gates and fences
- The new trendy colour (white/glam grey) makes it a designer item and a decorative object
- Mesh produced from 100% virgin HDPE, High Density Polyethylene
- The double Raschel weave provides a fabric with locked threads that cannot be deformed. The weave is made by using only the warp or only the weft thread. The knotted mesh makes the fabric run resistant. If it is accidentally torn or cut, the hole does not widen
- Weight: 230 g/m²
- New white/grey colour
- Maximum tear resistance: you install it once and it lasts forever
- With selvedge finish, super-resistant and run-proof
- High aesthetic impact
- UV treated, it keeps colour and features unaltered over time
- Trendy & Fashion
- With two colours
- Easy and quick to install
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
The SOLEADO DUO screening mesh is handy, as well as simple and quick to install with the specific TENAX accessories: clips and staples.
The woven nets can be easily fixed on the fences thanks to the TENAX CLIPS, available in green and black and in three sizes, to match them with the different screening meshes. Place the clips every 40/60 cm approximately to install the mesh optimally.