Trendy & Fashion total screening
Flat monofilament mesh made using our exclusive manufacturing process. It is shading and provides total screening. It is extremely compact, even, and attractive. It guarantees total screening, high tear resistance and long-lasting colour. Its high tear resistance is due to its very compact weave and its weight, which is extremely higher than the standard shading nets. If compared with them, it beats the competition. The buttonholes along the edges ease its installation on fences and gates. Available in charcoal colour too, it decorates and screens terraces and gardens completely, protects your privacy and shields from wind.
The COIMBRA woven net is widely used in gardens or on terraces, installed vertically as screening or shielding against wind, or in courtyards and vegetable plots, hung horizontally to protect outdoor areas and vehicles against sunlight.
- It is ideal for decorating and screening terraces or gardens completely
- It protects your privacy and shields from wind
- Suitable for dividing gardens and courtyards
- Suitable also for screening balconies and terraces, allowing free air circulation
- It is used to create pleasant private areas and shaded corners
- Woven net with flat threads
- With a very compact weave, it is a flat monofilament mesh
- 230 g/m²
- It resists sun and bad weather
- It is highly tear resistant, it lasts many years
- It is simple and quick to install, thanks to the buttonholes that ease its fastening
- Available also in the new Trendy & Fashion charcoal colour
- UV treated
- It resists chemicals and weather conditions, it is resistant to tear and does not fade
- Total screening (100%)
- Exclusive production process
Packed in 1 m rolls
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
Packed in 1 m rolls
The COIMBRA screening mesh is handy, as well as simple and quick to install with the specific TENAX accessories: clips, ties and staples.
The woven nets can be easily fixed on the fences thanks to the TENAX CLIPS, available in green and black and in three sizes, to match them with the different screening meshes. Place the clips every 40/60 cm approximately to install the mesh optimally.
Thanks to its buttonholes, the COIMBRA woven net can be easily installed using the plastic TENAX FIX-TIE ties, available in different colours and sizes, which must be placed every 20/30 cm approximately.
Use the TENAX STAPLES for installing the mesh on wood fences, stakes or delimitations.