Decorative net that screens items from view, very similar to fabric
Polyethylene plain weave mesh which is very similar to fabric, due to its toughness and glossy colour. This durable and very thick mesh is used to screen items from view and to decorate environments protecting their privacy. The BAHIA shading net maintains its colour and structure unaltered over time, it is resistant and run-proof, and can be cleaned with a simple water jet.
The brilliant green mesh is used as a privacy screen in gardens or around swimming pools.
The new glossy charcoal mesh is perfect as a screen and decoration for refined and modern environments.
The BAHIA woven net is widely used in gardens or on terraces, installed vertically as screening or shielding against wind, or in courtyards and vegetable plots, hung horizontally to protect outdoor areas and vehicles against sunlight.
- It is the right piece of furnishing to screen the balcony or to create private areas in the garden
- It is ideal for creating pleasant private areas and shaded corners
- It is perfect for decorating and screening terraces completely
- Suitable for dividing gardens and courtyards
- The brilliant green mesh is used as a privacy screen in gardens or around swimming pools
- The new glossy charcoal mesh is perfect as a screen and decoration for refined and modern environments
- Mesh produced from HDPE, High Density Polyethylene
- This plain weave mesh is made without using knots, alternately superimposing the warp and weft threads perpendicular to each other. It is therefore possible for the threads to be infinitesimally close in order to obtain a very high covering factor
- 180 g/m²
- It maintains its colour and structure unaltered over time
- Resistant and run-proof
- It can be cleaned with a simple water jet
- UV treated
- Available also in the new Trendy & Fashion charcoal colour
- Plain weave
- Almost total screening
- Easy and quick to install
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/UdV||UdV||UdV/PALLET||EAN 14|
The BAHIA screening mesh is handy, as well as simple and quick to install with the specific TENAX accessories: clips and staples.
The woven nets can be easily fixed on the fences thanks to the TENAX CLIPS, available in green and black and in three sizes, to match them with the different screening meshes. Place the clips every 40/60 cm approximately to install the mesh optimally.
Use the TENAX STAPLES for installing the mesh on wood fences, stakes or delimitations.
The TENAX screening meshes can be installed horizontally to create pleasant shaded areas. These can be permanent for outdoor areas or temporary for campsites.