Attractive and innovative screening mesh
Heavy-duty and run-resist woven net in the new and attractive light grey colour for screening gardens and private areas. This polyethylene screening mesh is heavy-duty and run resistant. It is UV treated, resists chemicals and weather conditions and maintains its colour and structure unaltered for many years. It is resistant to tear and is long-lasting. Suitable for screening private residential areas, gardens and terraces. Heavy-duty and covering, it is ideal for screening items from view and at the same time for decorating gardens and terraces. Reinforced with selvedge.
Quality Made in Italy
The SOLEADO GLAM screening woven net can be installed on fences, gates or balconies to protect items from view and wind.
- It is ideal for screening items from view and at the same time for decorating gardens and terraces
- Perfect for screening private areas
- Used on fences and balconies to screen items from view and wind
- It is the right piece of furnishing to screen the balcony or to create private areas in the garden
- Suitable also as additional protection on gates and fences
- Mesh produced from HDPE, High Density Polyethylene
- The Raschel weave provides a fabric with locked threads that cannot be deformed. The weave is made by using only the warp or only the weft thread. The knotted mesh makes the fabric run resistant. If it is accidentally torn or cut, the hole does not widen
- 95 g/m²
- With selvedge finish, super-resistant and run-proof
- High aesthetic impact
- UV treated, it keeps colour and features unaltered over time
- Resistant to weather elements
- High screening
- Trendy & Fashion
- Easy and quick to install
*Packed in 1 m rolls
|SIZE (m)||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
*Packed in 1 m rolls
The SOLEADO woven net is easy to cut and install thanks to the TENAX accessories: clips, ties or metal wire.
Stretch a support metal wire along the fence and unroll the woven net. Fasten the screening mesh to the metal wire with TENAX clips, available in green or black. Otherwise, ties or metal wire can be used.
The SOLEADO GLAM woven net can be fixed with the silver or charcoal TENAX FIX-TIE plastic ties. Put a tie every 30/40 cm approximately. Otherwise, you can use the galvanized metal wire.
Use the TENAX STAPLES for installing the mesh on wood fences, stakes or delimitations.