Two products in one
Fencing plus screening in a single product by combining an extruded high density polyethylene net with a non-woven fabric that provides 100% screening, for a highly satisfactory result. The extruded net is rigid and resistant and creates the support structure, while the non-woven fabric, thick and run-resist, screens from view. It is a unique and innovative product that offers total screening and high tear resistance. It is UV treated and keeps its colour over time. This mesh is decorative and performing; when installing it on the support structure, the non-woven fabric must be in contact with the fence.
Quality Made in Italy
The BERMUDA woven net is widely used in gardens or terraces, installed vertically as screening or shielding against wind, or in courtyards and vegetable plots, hung horizontally to protect outdoor areas and vehicles against sunlight.
- It is ideal for dividing gardens and courtyards
- It is also perfect for screening balconies and terraces, allowing free air circulation
- It is used to create pleasant private areas and shaded corners
- Suitable also for building fences for courtyard animals
- Fence made up of two thermo-welded PE meshes
- It combines a rigid extruded high density polyethylene net with a highly covering non-woven fabric
- 750 g/m²
- Finished with decorative rigid edge
- Two products in one: fencing plus screening
- Total screening (100%)
- High tear resistance
- It is UV treated and keeps its colour over time
- Easy and quick to install
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKAGING/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
The BERMUDA screening mesh is handy, as well as simple and quick to install with the specific TENAX accessories: clips, staples and ties.
The woven nets can be easily fixed on the fences thanks to the TENAX CLIPS, available in green and black and in three sizes, to match them with the different screening meshes. Place the clips every 40/60 cm approximately to install the mesh optimally.
Use the TENAX STAPLES for installing the mesh on wood fences, stakes or delimitations.