A fence and a screen together to avoid causing stress to your dog
Your dog may be exposed to stressful stimuli such as the passage of pedestrians or vehicles. Even the presence of other animals in neighbouring fences could make the dog restless and stressed.
The PET BERMUDA screening net is the ideal solution to prevent this problem and, at the same time, to screen your garden. Indeed, this total screening mesh, which must be installed on a support structure (the non-woven fabric must be in contact with the fence), avoids exposing your dog to continuous stress due to the passage of cars, pedestrians and other animals which live in adjacent gardens, thus limiting the quantity of stimuli it is exposed to. Moreover, the reinforcing plastic net prevents your dog from escaping through gates, fences or balconies.
The extruded net is rigid and heavy-duty and creates the support structure, while the non-woven fabric, thick and run-resist, screens from view.
Finished with reinforced and smooth edge, it is non-toxic and does not harm animals.
The PET BERMUDA woven net is widely used in gardens or terraces, installed vertically as privacy screen or shield against wind, or in courtyards and vegetable plots, hung horizontally to protect outdoor areas and vehicles against sunlight.
- Avoid exposing your dog to continuous stress due to the passage of cars, pedestrians and other animals
- It prevents your dog from escaping through gates, fences or balconies
- It is ideal for dividing gardens and courtyards
- It is also perfect for screening balconies and terraces, allowing free air circulation
- It is used to create pleasant private areas and shaded corners
- Suitable also for building fences for courtyard animals
- Fence made up of two thermo-welded PE meshes
- It combines a rigid extruded high density polyethylene net with a highly covering non-woven fabric
- 750 g/m²
- Approved by dog trainers: the entire pet&garden range was evaluated and approved by professional dog trainers
- Non-toxic, it does not harm dogs
- Two products in one: fencing plus screening
- It does not fade and lasts many years
- Finished with decorative rigid edge
- Total screening (100%)
- High tear resistance
- Easy and quick to install
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
- Unroll the screening mesh along the fence. The non-woven fabric must be in contact with the fence.
- Fix PET BERMUDA with TENAX FIX-TIE plastic ties piercing the non-woven fabric.
- Now your dog is protected against external stimuli and can play happily thanks to PET BERMUDA!