Light protective fleece (17 g/m²)
Permeable and light non-woven fabric (17 g/m²) that is laid on crops during spring to protect them from sudden weather changes, to encourage germination and to harvest crops earlier.
Weight: 17 g/m²
TENAX ORTOCLIMA is a light and permeable non-woven fabric (17 g/m²) that is also non-toxic, environmentally friendly and ideal for the late cold spells and the arrival of spring. Since its permeability to sunlight is over 90%, it provides uniform diffusion of light over crops. It is treated to resist UV rays.
- Weight: 17 g/m²
- Non-woven fabric
- Light permeability: 90%
- UV treated
- Permeable, they allow water, air and light to pass through
- They protect crops and keep temperature higher
- They create an ideal microclimate for healthy and rapid development of plants
- They prevent excessive heating of the substrate and maintain the right water balance
- They promote and bring rooting forward
- Non-toxic, they do not alter crop flavour
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN|
Available also in greater heights (up to 12.8 m) upon request.
*4.00 m and 4.80 m high products are packed in 2.00 m and 2.40 m rolls.
TENAX ORTOCLIMA is a light winter fleece that protects crops and speeds up their growth. It is easy and quick to install.
It can be laid directly on crops in vegetable gardens and fixed to the soil using TENAX U STAPLES.
If you want to protect a plant, it is sufficient to wrap it around the crown and fasten it to the trunk with the TENAX TWINE.