Two-thread polyethylene woven net with square mesh. The exclusive Raschel weave provides a fabric which is run resistant and heavy-duty.
This net is ideal on tunnels and greenhouses, but it can also be used on orchards and vineyards.Effective also in the prevention of hail damage to cars.
With side selvedges that ensure durability and resistance to hail and wind stress, this TENAX anti-hail net is exceptionally strong due to the quality of its raw material, yarn toughness and net thickness.
This TENAX anti-hail net actively protects crops from adverse weather conditions such as hail, thermal shocks and wind.
This net is ideal on tunnels and greenhouses, but it can also be used on orchards and vineyards.
It is perfect also for protecting cars from hail.
- Made of two-thread polyethylene which increases its weight, structure, resistance and durability
- The Raschel weave provides a fabric which is run-resist
- With reinforced side selvedges that ensure durability and resistance to hail and wind stress
- UV treated
- Mesh size: 7×8 mm
The Raschel weave provides a fabric with locked threads that cannot be deformed. The weave is made by using only the warp or only the weft thread. The knotted mesh makes the fabric run resistant. If it is accidentally torn or cut, the hole does not widen.
- It protects crops
- It improves the quality and size of fruits
- It reduces thermal shocks
- Multifunctional, indeed it is also suitable for protecting against birds and frost
- It allows light and air to pass through
- Easy and quick to install
- Run-resist if torn
- Extra resistant
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||SHADE [%]||CODE||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN|
2 m and 4 m high meshes are folded and rolls are 1 m high. 6 m and 8 m high meshes are folded many times and rolls are 2 m high. 3 m high meshes are folded and rolls are 1.5 m high.