Multi-purpose hobby fabric mainly used for weed control in gardens and vegetable plots. Made of tightly woven polypropylene, it provides good tear and UV resistance. When camping, it can be used as a mat for tents and caravans. It is also sold as inexpensive screen.
New size (3.30×100 m) in rolls.
WARNING: Avoid the use of Sulphur Phytosanitary Agricultural Compounds on this mesh. Excessive or long term exposure to such compounds will cause deterioration of the mesh.
- Weed control fabric for gardens and vegetable plots
- Perfect when camping as a mat for tents and caravans
- Suitable also as inexpensive screen
- Weight: 88 g/m²
- Made of polypropylene
- UV treated
- Good tear resistance
- Useful for different applications: mulching, mat for camping, screening
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNITS/PALLET||EAN 14|
Installation as mulching fabric
- Remove weeds from the ground
- Lay the COVER HG weed control fabric
- Fasten it to the soil using U STAPLES or PROFESSIONAL METAL STAPLES
- Cut the fabric where you want to place the plants
- Fold the corners of the cut fabric inwards to create enough space to place the plants
- Transplant the plants
- Water the transplanted plants around the stems