The best-selling decorative edging
With plastic-coated steel panels, this edging is a best seller. It is made up of six adjustable modules that can be adapted to angled paths or flowerbeds. The modules are interlocking to create longer or shorter edgings.
The ARCODECÒ edging is used to delimit, contain and at the same time decorate flowerbeds. It’s made up of six hookable and articulated plastic-coated steel panels, extremely useful for following the curved borders of the flowerbeds.
- It is ideal for delimiting flowerbeds and paths
- It fits curved borders of lawns and flowerbeds
- To create longer edging, the panels can simply be placed one next to the other
- Plastic-coated steel panels
- Available in different heights
- Huge aesthetic impact
- Modular, made up of six interlocking modules
- Very easy to install
- Weatherproof, it does not rust
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
The ARCODECÒ decorative edging is very easy to install by pushing the module into the soil. To create longer edging, the panels can simply be placed one next to the other and fastened using the Tenax FIX-TIE ties, available in different sizes and colours, which are highly resistant and UV treated.