Heavy-duty and covering
The TENAX SOLEADO PRO green shading net filters the sunlight and provides uniform shading (90% shade), optimizing crop yield. Plastic woven nets ensure strategic advantages in terms of weight, manageability, durability and uniform shading. Therefore, they are easy to install and ideal for improving productivity and harvesting crops earlier. Placed on tunnels, they create the ideal climate for compact and vigorous growth of agricultural plants. They are used to protect orchards and are indispensable during flowering to encourage good fruit setting and prevent early fall. The exclusive Raschel weave provides a fabric with locked threads that cannot be deformed, thus the mesh is run resistant.
The TENAX SOLEADO PRO green shading net filters the sunlight and provides uniform shading, optimizing crop yield. Placed on tunnels, it creates the ideal climate for compact and vigorous growth of agricultural plants.
- Mesh produced from HDPE, High Density Polyethylene
- Produced with select, not twisted and perfectly flat threads
- The Raschel weave provides a fabric with locked threads that cannot be deformed. The weave is made by using only the warp or only the weft thread. The knotted mesh makes the fabric run resistant.
- Weight: 95 g/m²
- Shade: 90%
- Durable and tear resistant
- Tested in certified laboratories, high quality product
- With reinforced edges
- UV treated
- High screening
- Easy and quick to install
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN|
*4-6-8 m high meshes are packed in 2 m rolls; 3 m high meshes are packed in 1.5 m rolls; 2 m high meshes are packed in 1 m rolls.