DIVY 3D X-TENS ACER PALMATUM
Synthetic hedge with maple leaves on adaptable trellis
Vertical greenery as architectural element
Vertical greenery is becoming more and more important in architecture as a real decorative and architectural element that can completely enhance an environment. The new Tenax DIVY 3D X-TENS synthetic hedges are the ideal solution: they are convenient and versatile extensible trellises, which can be adapted to different spaces and installed horizontally or vertically as needed.
DIVY 3D X-TENS ACER PALMATUM, with intense green maple leaves, decorates and enhances walls and façades of buildings like an architectural element. Perfect also as screen or divider for separating or protecting terraces, balconies and gardens. It is natural looking and can be installed easily, so you can use it effortlessly without foregoing beauty.
The DIVY 3D X-TENS ACER PALMATUM hedge is highly decorative and natural looking, ideal as privacy screen or for enhancing a space with an original touch. It is convenient and versatile, thus can be used in many ways:
- As architectural element, to decorate walls and enhance outdoors
- Perfect as screening for concealing parts of terraces, walls, or storage areas creating sophisticated and captivating scenery with a huge aesthetic impact
- To create decorative dividers for balconies, terraces and gardens
- Artificial hedge with maple leaves made of Polyethylene (PE)
- Support made of extensible trellis made of natural willow
- Module size: 1 x 2 m
- UV treated
- Very natural looking, it accurately reproduces the effect and colouration of natural hedges
- Full and luxuriant, beautiful from any angle
- UV resistant, it keeps its colour features over time (5 year warranty for leaves)
- It does not need maintenance, it can be easily washed with water and lasts many seasons
- Thanks to its extensible trellis, the hedge can be easily adapted to different spaces and installed horizontally or vertically as needed
- Easy to install
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
Installing Tenax DIVY 3D X-TENS synthetic hedges is simple:
- If you want to create a divider or a screen, fasten the trellis to the railings or the gate with Tenax FIX-TIE plastic ties.
- If you want to use the hedge to decorate a wall or a façade, put some screws in the wall and hang the trellis verifying it is firm.
The whole range of Tenax DIVY 3D synthetic hedges does not need maintenance. Hedges can be easily washed with water. Otherwise, if you want to remove dust or dirt left by rain, gently clean the leaves with a cloth or a broom with soft bristles.