Protective lightweight forcing veil
Permeable and light non-woven fabric (17 g/m²) that is laid on crops during spring to protect them from sudden weather changes, to encourage germination and to harvest crops earlier.
Weight 17 g/m²
- Ideal for the end of winter and the beginning of spring
- It protects plants, crops and first fruits from sudden weather changes
- It encourages germination, speeds up crop growth and enables earlier harvesting
- It protects crops from insects, snails and birds
- Weight: 17 g/m²
- Light and resistant
- UV treated
- Permeable, it allows water, air and light to pass through
- It keeps the plants warm and speeds up their ripening
- Non-toxic, it does not alter the flavour of the fruits
|SIZE[m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/ SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLIN UNITS/ PALLET||EAN 14|
Tenax ORTOCLIMA is a light winter fleece that protects crops and speeds up their growth. It is easy and quick to install.
It can be laid directly on crops in the vegetable garden and fixed to the soil using Tenax U STAPLES.
To protect a plant, it is sufficient to wrap it around the crown and fasten it to the trunk with the Tenax TWINE.