Plastic net for the protection and reinforcement of the turf
A dog may have the habit of digging holes in the garden if it gets bored, is stressed or just want to hide its food or play. If your dog digs near the fence of your home, it could escape passing under it. The holes also ruin the garden and make its maintenance difficult.
To protect the lawn without hurting your dog, Tenax TR, a diamond plastic mesh for turf reinforcing, is the perfect solution. Laid on the grass, it reinforces the turf and prevents your dog from digging holes, keeping your outdoor space always green and beautiful thus facilitating its maintenance. Produced with top quality HDPE (high density polyethylene), it is non-toxic and effective for dogs of any size, the rolls are lightweight and easy to transport.
Thickness: 5 mm
Thanks to its particular three-dimensional structure, Tenax TR turf reinforcement mesh ensures effective anchoring of grass roots, preventing the grass from being pulled up, thus efficiently protecting green areas subject to high pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
Tenax TR plastic grid makes the lawn resistant to damage from vehicles and safe to drive on, it is therefore very useful also for green cars parks.
- It protects grass and creates an excellent deterrent when training dogs not to dig holes
- It is particularly suitable as a protection for already grassed surfaces or for reinforcement applications (including temporary ones)
- Ideal for protecting green areas subject to high pedestrian and vehicular traffic, it protects the turf and reduces the development of ruts
- Perfect in car parks or for protecting lawns from cars
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) net with three-dimensional diamond mesh
- Mesh size: 35×33 mm
- Weight: 640 g/m²
- Thickness: 5 mm
- Maximum load: 20 t
- Approved by dog trainers: the entire pet&garden range was evaluated and approved by professional dog trainers
- Produced from top quality materials, it is non-toxic and does not harm the dog
- Once the net has been installed, the surface can can withstand vehicular traffic
- Tenax TR plastic mesh is easy to cut with simple scissors or cutters and it is easy to shape to fit curved borders of lawns and flowerbeds
- Once the grass has grown, the net will be hidden from view guaranteeing an excellent aesthetic impact
- Rolls are lightweight compared to wire meshes, easy to handlee and to be installed even on large surfaces
- Simple and quick to install, it can be laid directly on the surface to be reinforced and it can be used also on existing lawns
- After Tenax TR installation, you can use your lawn mower without problems
|1,00 x 5||Green||Mini roll||8002929109040|
|2,00 x 30||Green||Roll||8002929010810|
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
|1,00 x 5||Green||1A130210||4||Box||9||18002929109047|
|2,00 x 30||Green||61620308||-||Roll||-||18002929010817|
The Tenax TR net can be quickly installed with a few simple operations, both on already green surfaces and on grassy ones:
- Lay the net directly on the surface to be reinforced
- Tension the net tightly, taking care to adhere it to the ground
- Fix it to the ground with Tenax U STAPLES SPECIAL (not included in the package), it is advisable to place a staple every meter.