Grid with diamond mesh for protecting lawns without hurting dogs
A dog may have the habit of digging holes in the garden if it gets bored, is stressed or just want to hide its food or play. If your dog digs near the fence of your home, it could escape passing under it. The holes also ruin the garden and make its maintenance difficult.
The PET TR plastic diamond mesh is perfect for protecting the lawn without harming your dog. Laid on the grass, it reinforces the turf, which can therefore withstand vehicular traffic, and prevents your dog from digging holes. Placed near fences, it prevents dogs from passing under the delimitation. So, it protects blades and creates an excellent deterrent when training dogs not to dig holes.
PET TR is non-toxic and does not hurt dog nails. Its rolls are lightweight, compared to wire meshes, and easy to transport.
Weight: 640 g/m²
Thickness: 5 mm
The PET TR lawn reinforcement mesh, thanks to its particular three-dimensional structure, ensures effective anchoring of grass roots, thus efficiently protecting the grass from being pulled up. Lightweight and flexible, it is suitable for different types of applications, even temporary ones. Moreover, it is an ideal solution for safeguarding gardens from pets.
- It protects grass and creates an excellent deterrent when training dogs not to dig holes
- It is particularly suitable as a protection for already grassed surfaces or for reinforcement applications (including temporary ones)
- Ideal for protecting green areas subject to high pedestrian and vehicular traffic
- Perfect in car parks or for protecting lawns from cars
- It can also be used on existing lawns: it protects the turf and reduces the development of ruts
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) net with three-dimensional diamond mesh
- Mesh: 35×33 mm
- Weight: 640 g/m²
- Thickness: 5 mm
- Maximum load: 20 t
- Approved by dog trainers: the entire pet&garden range was evaluated and approved by professional dog trainers
- Non-toxic, it does not harm dogs
- It protects your garden and the lawn
- The turf can withstand vehicular traffic
- It can also be used on existing lawns
- It reduces the development of ruts
- It prevents dogs from digging holes in the garden or escaping
- Excellent aesthetic impact
- Quick installation, even on large surfaces
- Rolls are lightweight compared to wire meshes, and easy to handlee
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
The PET TR plastic mesh can be quickly installed on the grass: it can be easily fixed inserting TENAX U STAPLES SPECIAL into the ground (they are sold both individually and in the convenient pack of 10 pieces).