Temporary and modular delimitation for puppies
Your puppies and your pets can get close to dangerous areas in the home and in the garden, such as areas with electric wires, drains or stairs. Sometimes your pets can also have bad habits like biting furniture or objects in the house.
The temporary fence PET LIMIT GARDEN is useful to protect your puppies from harm and to prevent them biting the furniture and destroy objects without being corrected because left home alone. Protecting the puppies with the fence you can slowly get them used to stay alone without causing them stress reactions for separation. You can create temporary fences in the garden to leave the puppies in safety, preventing them to escape, without having to be always present to watch them. It can also be used to separate fields for dog agility.
PET LIMIT GARDEN is ready to use. Specific accessories are available for a greater resistance. Lightweight, stable and space-saving when folded, it can be moved and transported easily. To delimit large areas, the panels can be joined together.
The temporary fence PET LIMIT GARDEN, in metal and plastic, is lightweight and ready to use. Stable and space-saving when folded, it can be moved and transported easily. The different combinations of 3 or 4 panels make it a very versatile product suitable for multiple applications.
- Protects puppies from harm, both at home and in the garden.
- It can also be used to separate fields for dog agility
- Helps prevent the puppy from learning bad habits, biting furniture and destroying objects within his reach without being corrected because it is home alone
- The puppy gradually gets used to being alone, avoiding reactions from separation anxiety
- Ideal for temporary fencing of seeded and working areas
- Ideal for delimiting relax areas, playgrounds, outdoor parties and picnic
- It marks the entrance of working areas, preventing the access to them
- Suitable also for delimiting and securing equipment storage areas
- Mesh: 33×65 mm
- The barrier is made of metal and combined with a screening plastic (HDPE) mesh
- Approved by professionals dog trainers
- Non-toxic, it does not hurt your animals
- Lightweight, a person is enough to set it up or take it off
- You do not need to install it, just open it
- Self-supporting and easy to install, it is washable and reusable
- LIMIT barriers can be attached each other to delimit large areas.
- It can be folded and stored, taking up little space
- UV treated
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
LIMIT GARDEN, the temporary and modular fence, is easy to install because it is ready for use and includes the specific original TENAX accessories: pickets and flat feet. You do not need to install it, just open it. Similarly, it can be folded and stored, taking up little space,
and one person alone can set it up or remove it since it is light.
For installing it on unpaved soil in the best possible way, it is advisable to use the TENAX PICKET, made of black painted iron, because it is ideal when a greater anchorage is needed.
On the other hand, the TENAX FLAT FOOT, made of black painted iron, is specific for laying on paving, on roads or on flat surfaces.