Trendy and exclusive screening mesh
Screening woven net in the warm corten colour, a designer item and a decorative object that gives modern buildings a touch of style, at the same time making them elegant and inviting. Perfect for protecting privacy, screening terraces and gardens. UV treated. The exclusive Raschel weave provides a fabric with locked threads that cannot be deformed, thus the mesh is run resistant.
Quality Made in Italy
The SOLEADO CORTEN screening woven net can be installed on fences, gates or balconies to protect items from view and wind. It gives modern buildings a touch of style, at the same time making them elegant and inviting
- It is ideal for protecting privacy, as well as screening terraces and gardens
- Perfect for screening private areas and balconies
- Suitable also as additional protection on gates and fences
- It is a designer item and a decorative object
- Mesh produced from HDPE, High Density Polyethylene
- The Raschel weave provides a fabric with locked threads that cannot be deformed. The weave is made by using only the warp or only the weft thread. The knotted mesh makes the fabric run resistant. If it is accidentally torn or cut, the hole does not widen
- 95 g/m²
- With selvedge finish
- High aesthetic impact
- It maintains its colour and structure unaltered over time
- Trendy & Fashion
- Resistant and run-proof
- UV treated
- Almost total screening
- Easy and quick to install
*Packed in 1 m rolls
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
*Packed in 1 m rolls
The SOLEADO CORTEN screening mesh is handy, as well as simple and quick to install with the specific TENAX accessories: clips and staples.
The woven nets can be easily fixed on the fences thanks to the TENAX CLIPS, available in green and black and in three sizes, to match them with the different screening meshes. Place the clips every 40/60 cm approximately to install the mesh optimally.
The SOLEADO CORTEN woven net can be fixed with the silver or charcoal TENAX plastic ties. Put a tie every 30/40 cm approximately. Otherwise, you can use the galvanized metal wire.
Use the TENAX STAPLES for installing the mesh on wood fences, stakes or delimitations.