Total screening synthetic hedge for complete privacy
It is made of thin and close fringes in two shades of green stitched onto a plastic-coated wire base. The particular supporting structure with crossed threads makes it more resistant, highly covering and long-lasting as well as doubles its screening effect. Thus, it looks like a natural hedge. It is very useful to temporarily cover a fence while flowers and plants are growing. It is highly covering and it screens terraces and balconies from view.
The DIVY EXTRA hedge can be used in many ways: it is ideal to quickly and inexpensively decorate any corner where real greenery cannot be used due to lack of soil, light or water.
- It is ideal for renovating and decorating fences and balconies
- Perfect for protecting from prying eyes
- Suitable for renovating and decorating arbours and terraces
- Suitable also for concealing objects, parts of terraces or walls
- Artificial hedge with thin and close fringes in two shades of green
- Plastic-coated wire support structure (18×54 wires in 3 m)
- It filters the wind
- No maintenance required
- Easy to install with ties or wire
- It can be washed with water
- High decorative impact
- With plastic-coated wire support structure
- Natural effect
- Covering and decorative
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
Use the TENAX FIX-TIE ties included in the pack and available in different colours and sizes to install the TENAX synthetic hedges.
- Fasten the initial part of the roll with the ties to unroll it more easily
- Unroll the synthetic hedge along the surface you are going to screen placing a tie each 20 cm approximately
- Fasten the final part of the hedge with the ties
TENAX synthetic hedges must be washed with water and neutral, non-abrasive detergents. To remove dust or dirt left by rain, gently clean the leaves with a cloth or a broom with soft bristles. If you want to put the synthetic hedge in its bag, the leaves must be perfectly dry before rolling the hedge up.