How to protect your lawn against moles without damaging them?
TENAX ANTI-MOLE NETTING is the solution to get rid of moles without damaging them!
The mole is an insectivore that prefers vegetable and flower gardens where the soil is moist and soft, because it feeds mainly on worms and insect larvae. However, apart from this useful disinfestation, the network of tunnels that the mole digs also causes significant damage to the ground by tearing the roots from the crops and plants. The mounds of soil on the surface, near the dug earth, also spoil lawns and make maintenance difficult.
HOW TO STOP MOLES DIGGING THE GROUND?
The TENAX S38 (anti-mole netting) meshes have proven to be very effective at stopping moles from digging the ground and damaging crops.
TENAX ANTI-MOLE NETTING S-38
The solution against moles damages
TENAX anti-mole netting is the long-lasting and reliable solution designed specifically to protect the lawn against moles.
TENAX anti-mole netting is made of bi-oriented polypropylene, a high-quality material, light, flexible but very strong and resistant.
The installation of TENAX anti-mole netting will prevent moles coming up through it to create molehills.
When the mole finds the net, it will leave the garden permanently and your lawn will remain free from damage!
TENAX anti-mole netting can be used to protect gardens and turfed areas.
It not only prevents moles from digging through but also it improves root system of your lawn!
TENAX ANTI-MOLE NETTING ADVANTAGES
- TENAX anti-mole netting protects against moles without damaging them
- TENAX anti-mole netting prevents moles creating molehills
- It protect gardens and large turfed areas
- It improves root system of the lawn
- it is lightweight, easily shaped and durable
- It is not damaged by contact with the ground and provides effective protection for your vegetable garden
- TENAX anti-mole netting does not harm the animals
- Very lightweight meshes with respect to metal ones, easy to transport
- Quality Made in Italy