It helps plants to grow in an orderly and luxuriant way
When stretched between wooden posts in the garden, this wide, thin mesh for climbers helps tomatoes, green beans, and other climbing plants to grow in a luxuriant and orderly manner. It has been designed to provide vertical support for vegetables, offering a practical, fast and cost effective growing system and facilitating their harvesting. It is available in green and in pre-packs for small plots.
The Tenax FLORA wide plastic mesh supports the orderly growth and development of climbing plants, flowers and vegetables.
- Suitable for growing tomatoes, green beans and peas
- Mesh: 150×170 mm
- UV treated
- Light yet heavy-dutyte
- It ensure excellent ventilation of crops
- Vegetables are better exposed to the sun
- Spaces are used better, both for cultivation and for harvesting
- It resists bacteria, chemicals and mould
- It does not rust
- Products are not left on the ground and people do not tread on them
- The quality of vegetables improves
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNITS/PALLET||EAN 14|
The Tenax FLORA mesh for climbers must be installed vertically fastening it to posts along a row where plants will grow.
- Place the posts about 2.5 m far from each other
- Stretch a metal wire at the top to fasten the net
- Fix the metal wire to the ground using U STAPLES
Unroll and stretch the net for climbers along the structure and fasten it.
It is advisable to keep the net slightly raised from the ground in order to allow plants to develop grabbing the mesh and climbing on it.
- Fasten the mesh to the metal wire, placed at the top, with the SYNTHETIC RAFFIA
- Fasten the net to the wooden posts using STAPLES
- Fix the net to the ground with U STAPLES