Multi-purpose and flexible metal net with hexagonal mesh
It is made of triple-twisted galvanized wire that makes the mesh more flexible. This metal net with hexagonal mesh is suitable for different uses, such as DIY, agriculture or cages for small animals.
The EXAMET 10 metal net provides a simple and versatile solution for a wide range of uses thanks to the particular production process of the triple-twisted mesh, which makes it more flexible.
- It is ideal for building outdoor cages and fences
- Suitable for building enclosures for small domestic and courtyard animals
- Perfect for DIY and agriculture
- It is also used to build cages or storage areas of garden tools and machinery
- Ideal for animal farming
- Hexagonal mesh made of galvanized triple-twisted wire, it is flexible, resistant and light
- Mesh: 14×14 mm
- Wire diameter: 0.6 mm
- Stainless, resistant and light
- Flexible and multi-purpose
- Made of galvanized triple-twisted wire
- It resists changes in temperature and bad weather, does not rust
- Versatile and cost-effective
- Easy and quick to install
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
The EXAMET 10 metal net with hexagonal mesh is easy and quick to install with the specific TENAX accessories: plastic-coated metal wire (light or heavy) and galvanized metal wire (light or heavy).
For a perfect installation, place the mesh on a support structure and fasten it with TENAX METAL WIRE (colours available: green for the basic solution and silver for the galvanized wire).