Resistant wide mesh for fencing
Highly resistant mesh, thanks to the process of orientation of the longitudinal threads during production. It is ideal as additional protection on fences and gates. With a larger mesh, also available in 50 cm high rolls, as an edging or to fence off a garden or a vegetable garden. The edge is reinforced by the thick mesh that is also pleasant to the eye.
Quality Made in Italy
HOBBY 30, the resistant, wide rectangular mesh, is ideal as edging or for fencing off a garden or a vegetable garden thanks to the process of orientation of the longitudinal threads during production. It provides a simple and versatile solution for a wide range of uses.
- Thanks to the reinforced edge and the thick mesh, it is pleasant to the eye
- Easy to install on gates and railings as additional protection
- Ideal also for fencing gardens, vegetable gardens and seeded areas preventing small animals form entering them
- Suitable also as additional protection on gates and fences
- Available also in 50 cm high rolls, as an edging or to fence off a garden or vegetable garden
- Produced from HDPE, High Density Polyethylene, with fully recyclable, non-toxic and high-quality polymers
- Mesh: 32×20 mm
- The met undergoes a process of orientation of the longitudinal threads and the mesh is very thick.
- Pleasant decorative effect
- Rigid and non-deformable
- With reinforced edges along the whole length
- Non-toxic, it does not harm animals
- It resists chemicals and weather conditions
- Exceptional resistance
- UV treated
- Easy and quick to install
- 50 cm height available too
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
The HOBBY 30 wide rectangular mesh is handy, easy to shape, and simple and quick to install with the specific TENAX accessories: ties and staples.
All TENAX plastic meshes can be easily shaped and cut to size.
The HOBBY 30 plastic mesh can be fastened with FIX-TIE ties, available in different colours and sizes, which ease its installation on metal railings or balconies.
Use TENAX STAPLES for installing the mesh on wood fences, stakes or delimitations.