Hedge + Shading = High screening
To guarantee greater privacy, the laurel synthetic hedge is combined with a covering woven net that offers a decorative effect and protects against prying eyes. This synthetic hedge with laurel leaves has a plastic structure where the shading net and the laurel leaves are placed. The product is sold in rolls that are easy to install and is perfect for screening balconies, terraces and gardens.
The DIVY LAURUS NET shading hedge can be used in many ways: it is ideal to quickly and inexpensively decorate any corner where real greenery cannot be used due to lack of soil, light or water.
- It is ideal for protecting from prying eyes
- Suitable for renovating and decorating arbours and terraces
- It is also perfect for concealing objects, parts of terraces or walls
- Artificial hedge made of laurel leaves
- Plastic supporting structure + shading net
- Covering and decorative
- Easy to install with ties or wire
- Combined with a covering woven net
- No maintenance required
- It can be washed with water
- High decorative impact
- Plastic supporting structure
- Natural effect
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
Use the TENAX FIX-TIE ties included in the pack and available in different colours and sizes to install the TENAX synthetic hedges.
- Fasten the initial part of the roll with the ties to unroll it more easily
- Unroll the synthetic hedge along the surface you are going to screen placing a tie each 20 cm approximately
- Fasten the final part of the hedge with the ties
TENAX synthetic hedges must be washed with water and neutral, non-abrasive detergents. To remove dust or dirt left by rain, gently clean the leaves with a cloth or a broom with soft bristles. If you want to put the synthetic hedge in its bag, the leaves must be perfectly dry before rolling the hedge up.