High-quality synthetic screen with whole canes
Used for total screening, this is a high-quality synthetic reed screen with elliptic canes that are 20 mm wide. They are individually tied with highly resistant nylon thread and then glued so that the screen does not unravel if it is cut. It does not fade and, if cut to size, the canes will not divide or slip out. It is UV treated, resists chemicals, keeps its colour unaltered over time and can be washed with water. Highly decorative, it is suitable for private areas in moist areas too, since it does not rot and does not host insects.
The NILO PLUS synthetic reed screen provides an excellent alternative to natural products which are not the most effective solution in many cases, such as in moist areas, where bamboo rots quickly and hosts insects. Therefore, TENAX offers reed screens that are highly screening and decorative, as well as easy and quick to install. Resistant to wind and weather elements and available in different sizes and colours, they can fit a wide range of uses.
- Highly decorative, it is suitable for private areas in moist areas too, since it does not rot and does not host insects
- Perfect for screening gardens, courtyards and swimming pools
- It is made up of elliptic canes individually tied with highly resistant nylon thread and then glued
- Cane width: 20 mm
- Whole cane
- It resists sun and bad weather
- Easy to install with ties or wire
- It can be cut to the desired length
- Easy to cut, each cane is tied and glued individually
- Resistant to weather elements and UV treated
- Mould free and does not host insects
- Total screening (100%)
- High decorative impact
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
Use the TENAX ties (cane screen ties and FIX-TIE ties) to install the reed screens.
- Use the TENAX CANE SCREEN TIES, available in green or natural colour, or the TENAX FIX-TIE ties, available in different colours and sizes, and tie at least two canes for a higher wind resistance.
- Do not tighten too much in order not to damage canes.
- Place a tie every 40/60 cm in areas where there is little wind and place them every 30/40 cm in windier areas.
- If it is installed in particularly windy areas, combine a screening mesh (TENAX SOLEADO woven net or TENAX MISTRAL plastic protection) to increase the wind resistance.