Double-sided and natural looking synthetic reed screen
Cane screen composed of thin synthetic reeds (about 7 mm wide), which are similar to bamboo or willow; it offers 85% screening level. Reeds are tied and glued individually with nylon thread, to avoid unravelling when cut. It resists weather elements and is UV treated, does not go mouldy, does not host insects and does not require maintenance. Beautiful from both sides as it is double-faced, this reed screen is inexpensive yet attractive at the same time.
The COLORADO synthetic reed screen provides an excellent alternative to natural products which are not the most effective solution in many cases, such as in moist areas, where bamboo rots quickly and hosts insects. Therefore, TENAX offers reed screens that are highly screening and decorative, as well as easy and quick to install. Resistant to wind and weather elements and available in different sizes and colours, they can fit a wide range of uses.
- It is the ideal solution in residential areas thanks to its huge aesthetic impact
- Perfect in moist areas because it is mould free and does not host insects
- Cane screen composed of thin synthetic reeds, similar to bamboo or willow
- Cane width: 7 mm
- Whole cane
- Easy to cut, each cane is tied and glued individually
- Resistant to weather elements and UV treated
- It is mould free and does not host insects
- Thin and flexible
- No maintenance required
- Available in different colours and sizes
- Quick to install
- High decorative impact
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
Use the TENAX ties (cane screen ties and FIX-TIE ties) to install the reed screens.
- Use the TENAX CANE SCREEN TIES, available in green or natural colour, or the TENAX FIX-TIE ties, available in different colours and sizes, and tie at least two canes for a higher wind resistance.
- Do not tighten too much in order not to damage canes.
- Place a tie every 40/60 cm in areas where there is little wind and place them every 30/40 cm in windier areas.
- If it is installed in particularly windy areas, combine a screening mesh (TENAX SOLEADO woven net or TENAX MISTRAL plastic protection) to increase the wind resistance