Synthetic lawn: it is compact and seems natural
The IRISH MAT 23 synthetic lawn is particularly soft. It has a two-thread structure: the threads are stitched two at a time onto a draining support. The yarn tufts feature multiple shades of green and brown, so the lawn seems real and has a huge aesthetic impact. It is the ideal solution for terraces and gardens; moreover, children can play on it safely since it is made of non-toxic materials.
3 shades of green
The IRISH MAT 23 synthetic lawn seems natural, is convenient and also very versatile:
- It can be used both inside the home and in the garden to decorate or reorganize terraces or balconies
- It is the ideal solution around swimming pools in gardens
- Suitable also as refined and modern design element
- The fibres are stitched two at a time onto a draining support
- The yarn tufts are straight and feature a variety of shades of green and brown
- Yarn height: 23 + 2 mm
- It can be easily washed with water and neutral detergents
- Made from non-toxic materials
- Highly draining support
- Easy and quick installation
- No maintenance required
- It reduces water consumption
- It resists chlorine, seawater, sun and bad weather
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||SELLING UNIT||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
TENAX has created a video tutorial and simple guidelines that explain step by step how to install your turf in the right way, distinguishing between the installation on the ground and on a floor.
Go to the “Installation” section or watch the video tutorial below.