The ideal screening
Woven net produced with first quality, uniform, not twisted and flat threads. It is treated to resist UV rays and keeps its colour unaltered over time.
Available in different heights, it is mainly used as privacy screen on fences, including in building sites, and to limit shrubs and hedges.
SOLEADO HG is also used as shading mesh, if installed horizontally, to protect outdoor leisure areas like gardens and terraces. The exclusive Raschel weave provides a fabric with locked threads that cannot be deformed, thus the mesh is run resistant.
SOLEADO HG is mainly used as screen on fences, both for houses and building sites, where it is installed overlapping the classic orange net.
- It is ideal as screening mesh on fences
- Suitable also for horizontal use as shading mesh
- Perfect for protecting trees or hedges
- Used on fences and balconies to screen items from view and wind
- Suitable also for sports facilities, private residential areas and construction sites
- Suitable also as additional protection on gates and fences
- Mesh produced from HDPE, High Density Polyethylene
- Produced with select, not twisted and perfectly flat threads
- The Raschel weave provides a fabric with locked threads that cannot be deformed. The weave is made by using only the warp or only the weft thread. The knotted mesh makes the fabric run resistant. If it is accidentally torn or cut, the hole does not widen.
- Weight: 70 g/m²
- The widest range of heights and lengths available
- Competitive price
- Durable and tear resistant
- Tested in certified laboratories
- High quality product
- UV treated
- High screening
- Easy and quick to install
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||SELLING UNIT||PACK/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN|
4-6 m high meshes are packed in 2 m rolls; 3 m high meshes are packed in 1.5 m rolls; 2 m high meshes are packed in 1 m rolls; 4,00×3 packed in 1 m rolls.
The SOLEADO HG woven net is easy to cut and install thanks to the TENAX accessories: clips, ties or metal wire.
Stretch a support metal wire along the fence and unroll the woven net. Fasten the screening mesh to the metal wire with TENAX clips, available in green or black. Otherwise, ties or metal wire can be used.
The SOLEADO HG woven net can be fixed with the Tenax FIX-TIE plastic ties, available in different colours and sizes. Put a tie every 30/40 cm approximately. Otherwise, you can use the galvanized metal wire.
Use the Tenax STAPLES for installing the mesh on wood fences, stakes or delimitations.