Fibreglass net for thermal insulation systems
Fibreglass net (nominal weight: 145 g/m²) with high mechanical resistance both longitudinally and transversely. Its very thick mesh (3.5 x 4 mm) makes it suitable for thermal insulation systems and skim coating. Tenax KAP was awarded with the ITC-CNR quality mark in compliance with the requirements included in the ETAG 004 guide and can be used for plaster in ETICS systems. Therefore, this mark certifies the product quality as well as the high and constant standards of its production process, making KAP one of the best products on the market.
The Tenax logo is printed every metre all along the net.
- Plaster for thermal insulation systems (ETICS systems)
- Plaster and skim coating on existing plaster or wall structures
- Support for mosaics
- Alkali resistant coating
- High grammage
- Mesh: 4.5 x 4.5 mm
- Small mesh for perfect finishes
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||SELLING UNIT||PIECES/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 13|
|1,00 x 20||Yellow||1A070214||Scatola||6||9||8002929080059|
|1,00 x 50||Yellow||80019505||Rotolo||-||30||8002929015334|
- Prepare the underlying surface making it as even as possible
- Apply the first layer of plaster
- Otherwise, paste the net to the underlying support
- Place the net overlapping the edges at least 10 cm
- Skim coat the finishing layer covering the net completely
A reinforcing mesh strip must be applied where there are corners and openings. The net must be folded and fixed in zones around windows and doors.