Outstandingly strong and versatile, TENAX has developed Radix to optimize the production of turf rolls.
Its specific mesh shape let the roots grow through and make the sod thicker in a shorter time. This allows more harvestings per year and decreases the risk of waste during collection.
TENAX A-2 is a polypropylene square mesh net used to wrap and protect turf rolls pallets or green waste like vine shoots. The net lets the sod rolls transpire and reduces waste during transportation.
hPP – Homopolymer polypropylene
- Specific weight: 0.9-0.915 g/cm3 (56.19-57.12 lb/ft3)
- Melting temperature: 162-168°C (323.6-334.4°F)
- Tensile strength: 34-37 MPa
- Young’s modulus: 1200-2000 Pa
- Yield elongation: 5-10%
- Break elongation: 500-700%
- Working temperature: +0°C – +90°C (32°F – 194°F)
- Max working temperature (short period): +100°C (212°F)
Light material, resistant to chemical substances (as salts, acids and strong alkalis) and with a high mechanical strength. It is used for bi-oriented (stretched) products. Suitable for direct food contact.