Heavy fleece 30 g/m²
Winter protective fleece (30 g/m²), resistant and perfectly permeable to air, it is used during cold months to protect crops without affecting their regular development. Ideal on fruit plants, to shelter the most delicate parts from wind and cold.
Weight 30 g/m²
Protects from wind
- Suitable for protecting crops and plants from winter cold
- It protects crops in the vegetable garden from wind and hoar frost when the season changes
- It protects small fruit trees planted in the soil or delicate potted plants
- It protects from insects, snails and birds
- Weight: 30 g/m²
- Highly resistant
- UV treated
- It is perfectly permeable to air, water and light
- It creates an ideal microclimate for plant growth
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/ SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNITS/ PALLET||EAN 14|
The Tenax ORTOCLIMA PLUS winter non-woven fabric is easy to install.
It can be laid directly on crops and fixed to the soil with U STAPLES.
To protect plants, it is sufficient to wrap the crown with the protective fleece and fasten it with the Tenax TWINE.