3D vertical greenery
Vertical greenery is becoming an important decorative element, capable of creating suggestive walls and transforming any environment into an oasis of well-being and relaxation. The new TENAX DIVY PUZZLE hedge, in modules that you can compose as you wish for maximum flexibility, is highly decorative, with a likeness that creates an amazing effect. The hedge with undergrowth leaves is ideal to decorate walls, improve environments or as a simple design element indoors. It is also perfect to conceal objects, parts of terraces or walls, creating sophisticated and captivating scenery with a huge aesthetic impact. It perfectly imitates the natural product and is light and versatile in order to quickly and inexpensively decorate any corner where real greenery cannot be used due to lack of soil, light or water.
The DIVY PUZZLE SALTUS hedge, in modules that you can compose as you wish, is highly decorative, with a likeness that creates an amazing effect. It can be used in many different ways: an original screen for balconies; to renovate an old gate or to temporarily cover a fence while flowers or plants are growing.
- It is ideal for decorating walls and improving environments
- It is used as design element
- Perfect for concealing objects, parts of terraces or walls, creating sophisticated and captivating scenery with a huge aesthetic impact
- Capable of creating suggestive walls and transforming any environment into an oasis of well-being and relaxation
- Artificial hedge with undergrowth leaves
- In the pack there is one tile (1 m²) that can be divided into 16 modules, 0.25 m² each
- Ties included
- Incredible likeness and maximum flexibility
- Wide range of leaves
- Ideal for outdoor, indoor, small and large areas
- No maintenance required, it can be washed with water
- Long-lasting and easy to install
- Plastic supporting structure
- Practical and versatile modular system
- Ties included in the pack
- Trendy & Fashion
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
Use the ties included in the pack to install the TENAX synthetic hedges.
- Fasten the initial part of the roll with the ties to unroll it more easily
- Unroll the synthetic hedge along the surface you are going to screen placing a tie each 20 cm approximately
- Fasten the final part of the hedge with the ties
TENAX synthetic hedges must be washed with water and neutral, non-abrasive detergents. To remove dust or dirt left by rain, gently clean the leaves with a cloth or a broom with soft bristles. If you want to put the synthetic hedge in its bag, the leaves must be perfectly dry before rolling the hedge up.