Decorative gothic arch border in treated iron
Heavy-duty iron edging panel, finished with pointed arches. It is used to delimit, contain and at the same time decorate lawns and flowerbeds. To create longer edging, the panels can simply be placed one next to the other.
The GOTICDECÒ decorative edging is used to delimit, contain and at the same time decorate flowerbeds. This heavy-duty iron edging panel is very easy to install.
- It is ideal for delimiting flowerbeds and paths
- To create longer edging, the panels can simply be placed one next to the other
- Heavy-duty iron edging panel
- Finished with pointed arches
- Trendy & Fashion
- Huge aesthetic impact
- Easy to install
- Weatherproof, it does not rust
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
The GOTICDECÒ decorative edging is very easy to install by pushing the module into the soil. To create longer edging, the panels can simply be placed one next to the other and fastened using the TENAX FIX-TIE ties, available in different sizes and colours, which are highly resistant and UV treated.