HOW TO CREATE A SMALL TUNNEL OR A GREENHOUSE FOR VEGETABLES
TIPS: Create the tunnel structure using the plastic tunnel hoops. The tunnel structure can be reinforced by a plastic coated metal wire.
Cover the tunnel structure with a protective plastic film or a protective mesh.
You can cover your tunnel structure with protective impermeable plastic films, anti-hail nets or anti-birds netting.
When using an anti-hail net or an anti-bird netting, you are advised to fix the mesh with TENAX plastic CLIPS. The mesh can be fixed to the hoops, using the TUNNEL CLIPS.
Fix the tunnel to the ground using the TUNNEL PEGS.
Create your small vegetable greenhouse in a few steps with the complete range of TENAX accessories for tunnels:
- Join two hoops with the proper link to have a 170 cm tunnel hoop;
- Create the supporting structure using the created tunnel hoops;
- Insert the yellow TUNNEL PEGS into the HOOPS to fix them to the ground;
- Lay a TENAX protective film on the structure (you can also use a TENAX anti-hail net or anti-birds netting);
- Fix the plastic film to the HOOP using the TUNNEL CLIPS;
- Close the tunnel fixing the plastic film to the ground using TENAX metal U STAPLES.
- Enjoy growing your own vegetable garden!
More info on this product:
TUNNEL HOOPS in a pack of 6 pieces of 85 cm + 3 links of 15 cm. Join two hoops with the link to have a 170 cm tunnel hoop.
TUNNEL PEGS in a pack of 8 pieces.
The TUNNEL PEGS must be inserted into the HOOPS to fix them to the ground.
TUNNEL CLIPS for tubes of Ø 9 mm to 18 mm. Use the TUNNEL CLIPS to fix the protective film to the tunnel structure.