Warning of the presence of underground pipes: The guarantee provided by a certification
Extruded polypropylene (PP) net with a rectangular mesh for warning of the presence of underground pipes. It undergoes a stretching process during production which provides the product with high tensile strength.
Tenax SIGNAL EN nets have been designed for warning of the presence of underground pipes in many applications. They are also available in versions equipped with a band with a message printed indelibly to identify the type of system. “Caution – Water Main Below” is written on the blue version, “Caution – Gas Main Below” is written on the yellow version and “Caution – Electric Cable Below” is written on the red version. SIGNAL EN is compliant with the EN 12613 regulation.
This regulation specifies the requirements of warning devices used for manual or mechanical underground installation of cables and tubes such as electric cables and tubes for fluids both under pressure or not. These warning devices have three functions: they warn of the presence of a pipe or a cable when a trench is opened, they show its direction and identify the protected equipment.
- Warning of the presence of underground pipes both for road applications (gas, water and electric mains) and in building sites (public and private areas).
- Extruded Polypropylene (PP) net with rectangular mesh (30 x 140 mm)
- EN 12613 marking, product name, production year
- Available in different colours for different warnings
- High tensile strength
- It resists chemicals or natural elements
- It does not fade
- Easy and light to install
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNITS/PALLET||EAN 13|
|0,30 x 200||Yellow||1A100211||Roll||30||8002929092830|
|0,30 x 200||Red||1A150456||Roll||30||8002929118295|
|0,30 x 200||Blue||1A150458||Roll||30||8002929118301|