Multi-purpose screening mesh
Produced with first quality, uniform, not twisted and flat threads. SOLEADO PRO is treated to resist UV rays in order to keep its colour unaltered over time. Versatile and available in different heights, it is mainly used as screen on fences of houses or building sites, where it is added to orange nets, or to limit shrubs and hedges along the fences. It is heavy-duty and highly covering, with reinforced side edges to ease its installation on fences and avoid tears.
SOLEADO PRO is a high quality product, suitable also for horizontal use as shading mesh to protect outdoor leisure areas. The exclusive Raschel weave provides a fabric with locked threads that cannot be deformed, thus the mesh is run resistant.
The SOLEADO PRO woven net is mainly used as screen on fences but is also suitable for horizontal use as shading mesh for protecting against sunlight. It is an easy and versatile solution for a wide range of uses, and it is also handy and easy to shape and install.
- It is ideal as screening on private residential areas and construction sites
- Suitable also for horizontal use as shading mesh
- Used on fences and balconies to screen items from view and wind
- Suitable also as additional protection on gates and fences
- Mesh produced from HDPE, High Density Polyethylene
- Produced with select, not twisted and perfectly flat threads
- The Raschel weave provides a fabric with locked threads that cannot be deformed. The weave is made by using only the warp or only the weft thread. The knotted mesh makes the fabric run resistant. If it is accidentally torn or cut, the hole does not widen
- The widest range of heights and lengths available
- Durable and tear resistant
- Tested in certified laboratories
- High quality product
- With reinforced edges
- UV treated
- High screening
- Easy and quick to install
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||SELLING UNIT||PACK/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN|
4-6 m high meshes are packed in 2 m rolls; 3 m high meshes are packed in 1.5 m rolls; 2 m high meshes are packed in 1 m rolls
The SOLEADO PRO woven net is easy to cut and install thanks to the TENAX accessories: clips, ties or metal wire.
Stretch a support metal wire along the fence and unroll the woven net. Fasten the screening mesh to the metal wire with TENAX clips, available in green or black. Otherwise, ties or metal wire can be used.
The SOLEADO PRO woven net can be fixed with the TENAX FIX-TIE plastic ties, available in different colours and sizes. Put a tie every 30/40 cm approximately. Otherwise, you can use the galvanized metal wire.
Use the TENAX STAPLES for installing the mesh on wood fences, stakes or delimitations.