Plaster and aggressive environments
The Tenax ARMAFLEX bi-oriented plaster-supporting mesh performs an important action that prevents cracks and plastic settlement cracking and provides high ductility because it withstands strong deformations, thus ensuring higher resistance to plaster subject to considerable movements. It is chemically resistant in any mixture and in chemical aggressive environments.
Suitable for plaster with a thickness varying from 1 to 3 cm.
- Plaster on coverings subject to potential detachment
- Damaged ceilings of attics
- Walls made of solid bricks, stones and clay, tuff, or damaged concrete
- Walls with irregular surfaces (e.g. depressions higher than 20 mm)
- Walls in thermo bricks. For plaster thicker than 3 cm we advise to use RF 1 and RF 2.
- Light and flexible
- Chemically inert
- Mesh: 12 x 15 mm
- Easy to install
- Lightness and flexibility
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNITS/PALLET||UdV/PALLET||EAN 13|
|1,00 x 50||White||60350251||Box||4||9||8002929047168|
- Prepare the underlying surface making it as even as possible
- Apply the first layer of plaster
- Otherwise, paste the net to the underlying support
- Place the net overlapping the edges at least 10 cm
- Skim coat the finishing layer covering the net completely