Light protective fleece 17 g/m²
Permeable and light non-woven fabric (17 g/m²) that is laid on crops during spring to protect them from sudden weather changes, to encourage germination and to harvest crops earlier.
Weight 17 g/m²
TENAX ORTOCLIMA is a light, continuous thread in non-woven fabric, evenly spread (17 g/m²) that is permeable, non-toxic, environmentally friendly and ideal for the late cold spells and the arrival of spring. Over 90% light permeable, it provides uniform diffusion over the crops. It is stabilized to resist UV rays.
- Weight 17 g/m²
- In non-woven fabric with continuous thread
- 90% light-permeable
- UV treated
- Permeable, it allows water, air and light to pass through
- Protect crops and maintain temperature higher
- Create an ideal microclimate for healthy and rapid development of plants
- Prevent excessive heating of the substrate and maintain the right water balance
- Promote and anticipate rooting
- Non-toxic and do not alter the taste of the harvest
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN|
Avaible on request in higher measurements up to 12,8 m.
*4,00 m and 4,80 m high products are folded in 2,00 m and 2,40 m rolls.
TENAX ORTOCLIMA is a light winter fleece that protects crops and speeds up their growth. It is easy and quick to install.
It can be laid directly on crops in the vegetable garden and fixed to the soil using TENAX U STAPLES.
To protect a plant, it is sufficient to wrap it around the crown and fasten it to the trunk with the TENAX TWINE.