Lasting and fresh
The white shading net TENAX SOLEADO IN WHITE filters the sunlight slightly without, however, raising the heat of the environment, so that under cover temperature and brightness are optimal for crop growth. Technological innovations have led to plastic woven nets that ensure strategic advantages in terms of weight, manageability, durability and uniform shading. They are easy to install and ideal for improving productivity and anticipating crop yield. Placed on tunnel, they promote the ideal climate for compact and vigorous growth of agricultural crops. TENAX shade net used for protection of fruit crop (especially young plants) are imperative at the time of flowering in encouraging good fruit setting and preventing early fall. The exclusive Raschel weave provides a fabric with locked threads that cannot be deformed, thus the mesh is run resistant. It can be used as protection from sun and frost, for early rooting and growth and to avoid seed transport by birds and ants.
The shading nets SOLEADO IN WHITE filters sunlight slightly without raising the heat. Placed on tunnel, they promote the ideal climate for compact and vigorous growth of agricultural crops. It can be used as protection from sun and frost, for early rooting and growth and to avoid seed transport by birds and ants.
- Mesh produced from HDPE, High Density Polyethylene
- Produced with select, not twisted and perfectly flat threads
- The Raschel weave provides a fabric with locked threads that cannot be deformed. The weave is made by using only the warp or only the weft thread. The knotted mesh makes the fabric run resistant. If it is accidentally torn or cut, the hole does not widen
- Weight: 95 g/m²
- Shade: 60 %
- High resistance to aging and breakage
- Tested in certified laboratories, high quality product
- The white color does not attract the heat of the sun
- UV treated
- Easy and quick to install
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN|
*2 m high meshes are packed in 1 m rolls