Long-lasting and fresh
TENAX SOLEADO IN WHITE is a white shading net which slightly filters sunlight without attracting heat, so that temperature and brightness under the covering are optimal for crop growth. Plastic woven nets ensure strategic advantages in terms of weight, manageability, durability and uniform shading. Therefore, they are easy to install and ideal for improving productivity and harvesting crops earlier. They are used to protect orchards and are indispensable during flowering to encourage good fruit setting and prevent early fall. This mesh is made of HDPE flat threads with “Raschel” weave. It is UV treated and provided with reinforced selvedges which offer higher tear resistance and ease its fastening. It is heavy-duty and long-lasting. It can be used as protection from sun and frost, for early rooting and growth and to avoid that seeds are transported by birds and ants.
TENAX SOLEADO IN WHITE is a white shading net which slightly filters sunlight without attracting heat. Placed on tunnels, it creates an optimal temperature for the growth of crops. It can also be used as protection from sun and frost, for early rooting and growth and to avoid that seeds are transported by birds and ants.
- Mesh produced from HDPE, High Density Polyethylene
- Produced with select, not twisted and perfectly flat threads
- The Raschel weave provides a fabric with locked threads that cannot be deformed. The weave is made by using only the warp or only the weft thread. The knotted mesh makes the fabric run resistant.
- Weight: 95 g/m²
- Shade: 60%
- Durable and tear resistant
- Tested in certified laboratories, high quality product
- The white colour does not attract the heat of the sun
- UV treated
- Easy and quick to install
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN|
*2 m high meshes are packed in 1 m rolls