TENAX HORTONOVA is the polypropylene mesh that has revolutionised the cut flower cultivation system. It has replaced metal meshes, iron trellises and perishable materials such as bamboo reeds or wood, traditionally used to create support and separation frames.
The TENAX HORTONOVA polypropylene mesh is used to grow cut flowers if installed horizontally.
Perfect for the cultivation of many varieties of flowers: carnations, chrysanthemums, daisies, gladioli, lilies, orchids, roses, snapdragons.
- It is produced from top quality polypropylene and made through a unique dual stretching and extrusion process that ensures optimum strength and maximum lifespan.
- Light and easy to handle and install
- UV treated
- It resists bacteria, chemicals and mould
TENAX HORTONOVA net for floriculture:
- Increases the production value, since flowers grow healthier (bacteria do not settle on the net), and more regular and straight
- Makes cutting and harvesting flowers easier
- Maximizes space
- Improves plant development and distribution
- Considerably reduces labour compared to using raffia and metal wire
The advantages of Made in Italy
The TENAX HORTONOVA net has undergone an accelerated ageing laboratory test. The test simulated 2 years of exposure to an average sun radiation of 5,500 MJ (mega joule)/m², the equivalent to the Mediterranean Basin climatic conditions. The results were extraordinary: transversal threads maintained 85% of their initial tensile strength, while longitudinal threads performed even better (100%) showing no decay.
Once more the leader quality of HORTONOVA and the MADE In ITALY win on all the competitors!
|SIZE [m]||TYPE||SQUARE||COLOUR||CODE||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN|
- Stretch the TENAX HORTONOVA net horizontally and fasten it to posts mounted perpendicularly on heads and to intermediate posts placed along the sides of the parcel, two to five meters apart, depending on the type of cultivation
- During the various development and growth phases, continue to add new layers of net horizontally