La qualità del made in italy dal 1968
TENAX HORTONOVA is the polypropylene mesh that has revolutionised the climber vegetables cultivation system. It has replaced metal mesh and iron trellises and perishable materials such as bamboo reed or wood, traditionally used to create support and separation frames.
TENAX HORTONOVA gives the advantages of an industrially manufactured plastic mesh: long-lasting, light, easy to move, easy installation and resistance to external agents, together with technical features, such as different measurements, mesh openings and colours. TENAX HORTONOVA is easy to install and has an excellent cost-benefit ratio.
Manufactured in top quality polypropylene with the exclusive dual stretching extrusion process that ensures optimum strength and duration over time. Light and easy to install, UV ray stabilised, resistant to bacteria, chemical agents and mould, it is ideal to grow cut flowers and climber vegetables.
The TENAX HORTONOVA polypropylene mesh is used, laid vertically, for the cultivation of climber vegetables like peas, beans, tomatoes, cucumbers, aubergines, peppers, courgettes, climbing pumpkins and all climbing vegetables in general.
- Manufactured in top quality polypropylene with the exclusive dual stretching extrusion process that ensures optimum strength and duration over time
- Light and easy to install
- UV treated
- Resistant to bacteria, chemical agents and mould
- It increases exposure to sunlight and photosynthesis
- It increases air circulation
- It gives a more abundant harvest
- The cultivated product does not stay on the ground and is not trampled
- It reduces plant diseases and reduces irrigation of agrochemical prducts
- It improves the quality of vegetables
- Considerably less labour compared to using raffia and metal wire
The advantages of Made in Italy
TENAX HORTONOVA net has been submitted to an accelerated ageing laboratory test. The test has simulated 2 years of exposure to an average sun radiation of 5.500 MJ (mega joule)/m², the equivalent to the Mediterranean Basin climatic conditions. The test has achieved extraordinary results: the transversal thread has maintained the 85% of its initial tensile strength, while the longitudinal thread has performed even better showing no decay.
Once more the leader quality of HORTONOVA and the MADE In ITALY win on all the competitors!
|SIZE [m]||TYPE||SQUARE||COLOUR||CODE||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN|
The mesh is hung vertically festening it to poles 3-5 metres apart based on the preferred techniques and arranged along the cultivated row. Slightly raised off the ground, it must enable the vegetable plant to develop so the vegetables can climb along the TENAX HORTONOVA.