TENAX bi-oriented (or stretched) polypropylene nettings are a safe and cheap solution to transport scrap iron on rail car.
Thanks to the very simple installation, this net is mainly used for covering goods on wagons during the transportation of scrap.
The high tensile strength of the mesh allows the net to be fixed in every single point along the edge of the rail car.
hPP – Homopolymer polypropylene
- Specific weight: 0.9-0.915 g/cm3 (56.19-57.12 lb/ft3)
- Melting temperature: 162-168°C (323.6-334.4°F)
- Tensile strength: 34-37 MPa
- Young’s modulus: 1200-2000 Pa
- Yield elongation: 5-10%
- Break elongation: 500-700%
- Working temperature: +0°C – +90°C (32°F – 194°F)
- Max working temperature (short period): +100°C (212°F)
Light material, resistant to chemical substances (as salts, acids and strong alkalis) and with a high mechanical strength. It is used for bi-oriented (stretched) products. Suitable for direct food contact.
- High tensile strength
- Easy to lay down and fasten
- Air flows through the mesh avoiding the ballooning
- effect that occurs when travelling
- Fully recyclable and incinerable
- UV stabilized