Paper & nonwoven
TENAX extruded bi-oriented nets have many applications as reinforcement in the production of industrial fabrics, laminar composites, plastic, paper and for the structural support of polyurethane seats for cars, trains and planes. Unlike woven structures, extruded bioriented nets have the clear advantage of being ladder-proof and maintain high dimensional stability throughout the production process. This enables to obtain products whose physical and mechanical festures are the ideal complement to fabric, wrap or paper.
The molecular orientation process enables to achieve uniform mechanical characteristics, even on nets larger than 4 metres in width, so that the performance of the finished product is remarkably increased. Bioriented nets are produced with weights and meshes suitable for any application.
• Dimensional stability and regularity
• High mechanical resistance
• Flexibility and reinforcing
• Tear resistant
• Recyclable and incinerable material
• Light weight
• Low Thickness
hPP – Homopolymer polypropylene
- Specific weight: 0.9-0.915 g/cm3 (56.19-57.12 lb/ft3)
- Melting temperature: 162-168°C (323.6-334.4°F)
- Tensile strength: 34-37 MPa
- Young’s modulus: 1200-2000 Pa
- Yield elongation: 5-10%
- Break elongation: 500-700%
- Working temperature: +0°C – +90°C (32°F – 194°F)
- Max working temperature (short period): +100°C (212°F)
Light material, resistant to chemical substances (as salts, acids and strong alkalis) and with a high mechanical strength. It is used for bi-oriented (stretched) products. Suitable for direct food contact.