For very cold climates 60 g/m²
Highly resistant white non-woven fabric for protecting plants and small trees. For very cold climates (60 g/m²), with zip and straps on the bottom to install it more quickly and to protect plants better.
Weight 60 g/m²
TENAX ZIPCLIMA EXTRA, the winter protective non-woven fabric, is ideal for:
- Protecting shrubs and small trees from cold
- Protecting citrus trees during winter months
- Weight: 60 g/m²
- With zip and straps on the bottom for a quick and easy installation
- Compact, it protects form the most intense cold
- Highly resistant
- UV treated
- Easy installation, with zip and straps
- Full protection, also for harsher climates
|0,8x1 - Ø 0,5||White||Bag||3||8002929117441|
|2,00x2,4 - Ø 1,27||White||Bag||1||8002929117434|
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PCS/PACK||PACKS/ SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNITS/ PALLET||EAN 14|
|0,8x1 - Ø 0,5||White||1A150348||3||24||Box||24||18002929117448|
|2,00x2,4 - Ø 1,27||White||1A150347||1||12||Box||30||18002929117431|
The TENAX ZIPCLIMA EXTRA non-woven fabric for plants is quick to install.
Wrap the tree with the non-woven fabric, zip it and tighten the strap around the trunk.
Many pots can be placed under the same ZIPCLIMA EXTRA using a support structure.