Designed for orchards and soilless culture
Weed control fabric with reflective function. It only partly prevents weeds from growing but it reflects the sunlight and enhances the colouration of fruits, bringing their harvest forward.
Laid on the ground between the rows of orchards, it reflects the sunlight and accelerates the ripening of fruits that grow on the lowest branches of the plants. Usually shaded by upper leafage, fruits that grow on the lowest branches colour and ripen in a more natural and homogeneous way thanks to COVER PRO WHITE. Therefore, fruits can be harvested earlier and this process is enhanced because it can be performed at the same time both for the high and low parts of the plants, thus the results are clearly more satisfying.
Since it weighs 105 g/m², is very durable and can be walked on. With vertical green lines every 25 cm.
COVER PRO WHITE is used as weed control fabric for orchards and soilless culture.
- It partly prevents weeds from growing
- It reflects sunlight, accelerating the ripening of fruits on the lowest branches of the plants
- It brings the harvest forward
- Weight: 105 g/m²
- 100% virgin raw material for the best performance
- It does not deform, does not tear, is very durable and can be walked on
- High UV resistance for maximum strength and colour stability
- Its white colour reflects sunlight and speeds up crop growth
- Micro-perforation ensures excellent permeability, preventing the growth of weeds
- With vertical green lines every 25 cm
- Fruits on the lowest branches ripen homogeneously
- Fruits can be harvested earlier and this process is enhanced
- The fabric is durable and can be walked on
- It is long-lasting and can be reused
- Convenient and easy to lay, it can be quickly moved between the rows of plants
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNITS/PALLET||EAN 14|
The COVER PRO WHITE weed control fabric can be simply laid on the soil between the rows of your orchard and can be fixed with U STAPLES or PROFESSIONAL METAL STAPLES.
It can be reused and moved quickly between the rows of plants