5 advantages, a single product
Laminated polyethylene film (40 microns): it is white on top and black underneath. The black part is in contact with the ground and prevents weed growth. The white part attracts sunlight and maintains the correct temperature, increasing plant growth and fruit maturation and, at the same time, avoiding contact with the ground.
The black and white polyethylene film is suitable for:
- Preventing weeds from growing
- Attracting sunlight, thus supporting plant growth
- Creating a cooling effect and reducing the amount of water used for irrigation
- Keeping aphids away
Crops which commonly benefit from this type of film are summer salads, cauliflower and broccoli, as well as small fruits like strawberries.
- Thickness: 40 microns
- White on top and black underneath
- It prevents weeds from growing in an eco-friendly manner
- It enhances plant maturation
- It keeps the soil temperature cooler making you save a lot of water
- It does not burn young plants
- Its white colour disorientate aphids
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNITS/PALLET||EAN 14|