Thickness 40 micron
A micro-perforated transparent film permeable to air and water. It can be installed on greenhouse tunnels or laid directly onto vegetables; it speeds up plant growth and protects them from natural dangers such as hail, insects and birds. Ideal for first fruits.
- It protects crops from sudden changes in temperature
- It protects vegetables from birds and insects
- It creates an ideal microclimate and ripens plants earlier
- Ideal for first fruits
- Thickness: 40 microns
- Micro-perforated and permeable
- UV treated
- It allows transpiration and avoids condensation
- It does not obstruct light and does not impede ventilation
- It protects from rain and hail
- It protects from insects and birds
- It supports and speeds up crop growth
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/ SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLIN UNITS/ PALLET||EAN 14|
Place the micro-perforated DOT FILM on the tunnel structure.
Fasten the film on the structure with TUNNEL CLIPS.
Fix the film to the ground using U STAPLES.
The protective DOT FILM is micro-perforated and permeable and can be laid directly on vegetables and fixed to the ground with U STAPLES.